Broken Vessel: Renewing Your Mind
by Therese Marzalek
Renewing your mind through the Bible is key to producing everlasting spiritual fruit. As you enter into new beginnings, meditate on the following ten scriptural truths.
- You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You (Isaiah 26:3, NKJV).
- He Himself has said “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” So we may boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me? (Hebrews 13:5, 6, NKJV).
- So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand (Isaiah 41:10, NIV).
- Nothing is impossible with God (Luke 1:37, NIV).
- “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart” (Jeremiah 29:11-13, NIV).
- A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all (Psalm 34:19, NIV).
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight (Proverbs 3:5, 6, NIV).
- Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up (James 4:10, NIV).
- Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you (1 Peter 5:7, NIV).
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13, NKJV).