Fetal Alcohol Syndrome – Resources
Read more about Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and Fetal Alcohol Effects
- Dorris, Michael. “The Gift Abel Gave Us.” Parents, Vol. 67, pp. 216-17.
- Eastman, N. J. Expectant Motherhood. Boston: Little, Brown and Company, 1954.
- FAS & Other Drugs Update. The Prevention Resource Center, Vol. 11, p. 2. Springfield, Illinois: 1992.
- Gordis, E. Alcohol Alert. National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, U. S. Department of Health and Human Services, Vol. 10, p. 290. Rockville, Maryland: 1990.
- Schmidt, K. F. “The Dark Legacy of Fatherhood.” U.S. News & World Report, December 14, 1992, pp. 95-96.
- State Legislative Briefing Book: Drug and Alcohol-Related Issues and Pregnancy Coalition on Alcohol and Drug Dependent Women and Their Children (1991).
- Steinmetz, G. “The Preventable Tragedy, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.” National Geographic, Vol. 181, pp. 36-39.
- Streissguth, A. P. and Burgess, D. M. What to Do If You Think Your Child Has FAS/FAE. Seattle, Washington: University of Washington, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, School of Medicine. May 5, 1992.
- Streissguth, A. P., LaDue, R. A., Randels, S. P. A Manual on Adolescents and Adults with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome With Special Reference to American Indians. Albuquerque, New Mexico. May 5, 1992.
- Streissguth, A. P. and Burgess, D. M. “Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and Fetal Alcohol Effects: Principles for Educators.” Phi Delta Kappan, Vol. 74 (1992), pp. 24-26.
- Streissguth, A. P., LaDue, R. A., and Randels, S. P. “Indian Adolescents and Adults with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.” The Indian Health Service Primary Care Provider, Vol. 12 (1987), p. 11.
- Terveen, J. “Life’s classroom for fetal alcohol syndrome victim.” Argus Leader, Sioux Falls, South Dakota. February 16, 1993.